How To Book Your Ceremony
• Start by selecting a destination from the Home page.
• Choose the date and time you wish to hold your ceremony on. (There are no weddings on Jamaican national holidays. Those days will appear as unavailable)
• Complete the form; make sure that the spelling of all requested information is entered correctly.
• A $250 charge (for administration, processing, government license and marriage certificate) is required for a wedding reservation and renewal of vows. Payment will be made by secure credit card payment.
• Weddings must be booked at least 45 days prior to your requested ceremony date and time.
• Vow renewals must be booked 14 days prior to your requested date and time.
• As you plan your nuptials please bear in mind that at least 70% of your guests are required to stay at the Couples Resort you are getting married.
• Wedding and renewal of vows can be reserved through the calendar, however selection of a wedding package must be processed and confirmed through your wedding coordinator. Please contact your wedding coordinator to discuss the various wedding packages.
• Last minute bookings (45 days or less for weddings) are subject to an additional $200 late fee.
• If need be, you will have 7 days from the booking day to cancel the reservation. After that, the initial payment of $250 will not be refundable. Please be sure to immediately secure your resort reservations and travel arrangements.
• When making travel arrangements please note that you must be on island for at least 72 hours prior to holding your ceremony.
• Upon arrival at the resort, you'll be scheduled a time to meet with your wedding coordinator and discuss any final details.
• Wedding package payments are non-refundable.
For more details, check the FAQ page.